Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Pretty presents......

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 







 
 
 
 
Hi there! Tuesday is here and it is my day to share a tutorial with you! So excited!   I have seen such cute cards all tied up with ribbons that look like a wrapped present so I decided to try my own version.
The first pic shows the slit I made half way up the length of the card on the left side so that I could slide my horizontal ribbons through .  I used a exacto knife for my slit, don't worry if it isn't perfect the ribbon covers it up.    I just wrapped the gingham ribbon through and glued it down. That took care of my ribbon that runs side to side. From there I wrapped the up and down ribbons all the way around (as shown in the pic) and tied my bow.
From there I had fun adding my embellishments and sentiment. I added some crochet lace to the bottom and used the sweetest christmas twine to tie my tag on. Love that this card is really so simple but the ribbon really makes it special! Hope you enjoy! Hugs, cherry




ribbons used- emerald gingham , Penelope lace , Christmas twine
 

4 comments :

  1. How lovely is that ribbon and thank you for sharing this your card is gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great presentation! love this-so festive!
    Sherrie K
    http;//sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your using the thick ribbon to wrap it up. The lace at the bottom is elegant touch.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say