Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Happy Halloween Banner

Hello everyone, Cheryl here with a Happy Halloween Banner designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon.
Banner Measures -48" long when hanging

***I really enjoyed making this banner, and now need to find a spot in my home to hang it for Halloween. 

On my banner I used a TON of Really Reasonable Ribbon
I used Pom Pom Mini In black and Yellow
I used Black Satin in different sizes
Trim

I tried to do a few close ups, this one shows the ribbons used, and I also used Creative Inspirations Paints on the flower, I used Deliquesce Gold Crystal from CIP's as well on the Spiders.


All the Tags in this Banner are from DCWV's Halloween Banner Kit. Now I didnt use everything in this kit, there are still a lot of banners and such left to make another one of these.  I also added some Big BLINGY BUGS, they are CHARMS and I added them to the bows at the top of 2 of the tags.


I want to thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful Day!!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

2 comments :

  1. You are the ribbon queen. This is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AMAZING!! Love this banner and all the fun and festive details. Fabulous job!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say