Wednesday, July 1, 2015

French Chalkboard Labels Pocket with Tags

Hey there Paper Peeps! We're knee deep in the summer activities schedule here and loving every minute of the warm weather!!! But a busy schedule will not keep me from my studio and this week I've created a lovely little pocket filled with tags. It's a thoughtful way to present a gift card or fill with pictures and journaling for a not so traditional scrapbooking project. I used the beautiful trims from the July Ribbon Club Assortment "Black and White" 
All the patterned papers I used were from my scrap and salvage box and the vintagy images are from my French Floral Chalkboard Labels Digital Collage Sheet.
 To top the tags I created bows from Black Checkerboard Satin, Black Sheer with 4 Thin Satin Stripes,  and Black Satin Swiss Dots.
A pocket with the tags removed should look just as pretty, so I finished the inside with coordinating polka dots.
I used more of the Black Satin Swiss Dots and layered on some Barbara Crocheted Lace. The gorgeous flowers are from Petaloo..I just love them! I added an additional bow created with Chevron Striped Twill in Black.
The bows on the tags are finished with Wild Orchid Crafts Black Roses, and some sweet little charms and keys.
I really love my old school label maker and for this project the black tape was a perfect match. I layered the label with a glittery flowers and tag then anchored them with a metal clip.
The tags have more of the French Floral Chalkboard Labels on coordinating papers with bold graphic patterns.
As you can see...a little accent with Stickles really helps the flowers pop and gives them a little sparkle.
I just love all the layers and textures on this pocket. It's already gone to a good home and I hope they enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it!
Okay that's all for me. Wishing you all a happy and productive day with lots of time to be creative : ) G

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say