Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Cottage Cuties..

For our RRR July Blog Hop, please click HERE.
Hi there peeps!  Got a couple of fun projects to share today here at RRR.  I created another cute milk cap tag and I embellished a rustic galvanized envelope, perfect size for a gift card.  I adorned them with washi tapes, sweetheart blossom, chipboard pieces, digi papers and scraps.  I used lipstick red seam bindingplaid ribbon in red, and cherry baker's twine.  Both would be adorable pinned to a mason jar as a topper!  Hope your Summer is going good! That is about it!
Thanks for visiting, Cherry

1 comment :

  1. Hi Karen this is very cute love your embellishments and the bows are beautiful love the gingham ribbon my favorite
    God Bless
    Hugs
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say