Thursday, July 30, 2015

Saying Thank You

Hello to all of our ribbon-loving friends!  Karen Letchworth here today with a quick post using more of my Really Reasonable Ribbon favorites.  Life certainly has its ups and downs, and we all go through difficult times.  It's so important to remember, though, that everyone goes through these rough times.  We often get so focused on our own troubles that we forget to notice that others are struggling as well.  One thing I try to do when I'm having a bad day (physically or emotionally) is to encourage someone else.  It takes my focus off my own worries, and helps me to be grateful for all my blessings, and remember that others are hurting (sometimes much worse than I am).  We ALL need the love of others.  I made this card to say THANK YOU to someone who, despite her own struggles, always takes time to encourage me (and others).  It's important to say THANK YOU to people for the things they do.  That's one of the many things I LOVE about Really Reasonable Ribbon.  Their sweet ribbons, laces, trims, flowers and embellishments make it so easy to create a sweet card to thank someone.
 I created this card using some old Making Memories patterned paper, a doily, a grungy prim tag, and several great products from Really Reasonable Ribbon including their sweet Helen White Crochet Lace, Pink Aster Seam Binding, Teal Seam Binding, Raspberry Seam Binding, Pink Burlap String, Moss Green Jumbo Leaves Trim, Cream Seam Binding, as well as some of Really Reasonable Ribbon's GORGEOUS mulberry flowers including their Open Roses in Pink and Open Roses in Baby Blue.  I also included a lovely Wild Orchid Crafts Spiral Stamen in White, and these are such lovely accents that come in several colors and add a really lovely touch to your cards.  They've been recently restocked, so now is a good time to purchase some in every brilliant color they carry.  All of Really Reasonable Ribbon's awesome products work together to help create the most lovely cards, and you will never be disappointed with your choices.
We'd also love to have you play along in our challenge.  Please stop by Really Reasonable Ribbon to see all the fabulous ribbons, trims, laces, flowers and more; and treat yourself to something fun.  There's sure to be something PERFECT for your next project.
Thanks for stopping by, and have a blessed week.
Karen

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say