Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Home Sweet Camper Wall Hanging

Hey there Paper Peeps! Ginny here and  I'm pretty excited to share my project today. We've been rehabbing a 1966 Vintage Banner camper for our family adventures and it's been so much fun decorating and making up special items for it. I created a little wall hanging to go with our retro 50's theme of white and teal like a great old fashioned diner.
 Isn't this retrolicious????  I'm using Sheer Cherry Ribbon in red and Burlap Center Stitch in Turquoise from Really Reasonable Ribbon. I added Red Sweetheart Blossoms and Teal Cosmos together with a funky red clothes pin and a label created with my old school label maker.
The base is super sturdy chipboard covered in canvas and it's got a generous length of ribbon to display in our lil camper.
The printed paper and images are from Crafty Secrets. I added some big chunky subway style lettering for my camper theme.
I can't wait to hang this up and enjoy it while we are "roughing it".  Wishing you all a happy and productive day with lots of time to be creative. : ) G

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say