Saturday, July 11, 2015

You Bewitch Me Card

Hello there Paper Peeps! It's Ginny's turn to share and let me first start by saying..I know it's not Halloween. And yes I know this is a Halloween-ish card. But I just got the new Rare Oddities paper from Graphic 45 and it's such a perfect match to the awesome trims from Really Reasonable Ribbon I couldn't help myself.
 Black and purple and green are the new norm when it comes to Halloween and that's okay by me because I just love the combination. This card is fairly simple....but the patterns and flowers make it look like it has loads of detail.


 This bow is created with Black Satin Swiss Dots and it's just scrumptious with pretty little coordinating Petaloo flowers layered on top.  I also added a little loopy bow of Violet Burlap String.


I layered a few inked and felt doilies here to bring the color up to the top of the card. The inside is finished as well.

Okay that's all for me...wishing you all a happy and productive day with lots of time to be creative : )

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say