Saturday, July 18, 2015

Summer Inspired Thank You Card

Hi Everyone... I hope that you are all enjoying your summers and I also hope you have a chance to create lots of fun things while the weather is warm and the days are long.  Today I used a paper line from We R to create my card called Indian Summer and I made it with feathers and jute string from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
I love lots of texture and really dug deep into my goodies for this one.  I used burlap for the card base with the kraft paper and then layered Spellbinders dies on top in an oval shape.  Then I stamped my Stampendous stamp called Friendship Assortment in black Versafine ink and tied a piece of pretty jute string across the bottom and added some die cut feathers and a brad.  It was super quick and easy and fun to make.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and have a wonderful weekend....Teresa

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say