Sunday, July 12, 2015

It's a Good Day to Have a Good Day!


Hi friends.  It IS a good day to have a good day, right?  I love a good inspirational quote paired with a really fabby bow made with great ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

I created the bow for this card using two of the white ribbon styles from the July Ribbon Club Assortment from Really Reasonable Ribbon using my Bow-it-All V2.0.  It's fun to create a bow using one color and two different ribbons styles as opposed to two different colors of ribbon.  You can find my video tutorial for this bow on YouTube HERE.  You'll be surprised just how easy it is!
The July Ribbon Club assortment contains 9 styles and 17 yards of ribbon and trim.  
This is a really great assortment as a base for your ribbon collection as black and white go with everything!  Each monthly assortment is a fun color or holiday themed assortment of coordinating styles.  JOIN TODAY and begin with this fantastic assortment.  What a fun way to build your ribbon stash and experiment with lots of different ribbon styles.

White on white is not and easy color theme for me, but I will continue to work at it to see if I can improve.  I have to tell you that I was itching to put a thin black border around each layer.....  I still want to tear it apart and do that...... but I won't.  Ha!
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  For more information on the other products used on my card, please visit my Make Time to Craft Blog.

~ Bonnie ~

2 comments :

  1. White on white is not something I do a lot either-but it is so elegant! Your card is lovely!!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say