Saturday, July 4, 2015

Happy Birthday Banner Card

Hi there crafty peeps!  I am back today to share a card I created with a new Lawn Fawn stamp set and some lovely ribbon and twine from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I will be giving this card away to my brother for his upcoming birthday this month.  I tried to make it masculine, which is hard for me, but I think I actually pulled it off quite well.  I will let you be the judge!


I colored the cute little images with my Zig Clean Color real brush markers and fussy cut them out. The banner is a Lawn Fawn die.  I just love how vibrant the colors come out with these markers.  The patterned paper is also from Lawn Fawn. The grass is cut with a layered grass border die from My Favorite Things Stamps.  I added some shine with my Pico Shimmer Embellisher to the cake, present, and hats.

I tied the top of the banner with Tangerine Satin with Silver Metallic Edges Ribbon and Ivory Burlap String.  I hope you enjoy this fun little masculine birthday card.  Have a wonderful crafty day!

1 comment :

  1. This is super cute Amber... love those little critters you colored :)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say