Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Have an Amazing Anniversary!


I need a few anniversary cards to add to the card stockpile, but actually this one is going to my in-laws right away, so it's not going to help me get ahead.  The harder I try, the further behind I get.....

I love embellishing all my cards with beautiful bows using ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  It's the perfect finishing touch!
I'm still loving the bi-color bows and today I used silver and royal blue Delicate Stitched Satin to create this beauty on my Bow-it-All V2.0.  You can view a video tutorial on how to create this bow on my YouTube channel HERE.
For the little bits of silver cording coming out the top of the bow, I cut four short pieces of Silver Metallic String about an inch long and I taped them to the back of the top of the sentiment panel in the arrangement I liked.  It add an extra fun little touch.  I finished off the center of my bow using a 10mm white Open Rose from WOC.
I mounted my lovely handmade paper roses over a strip of the silver Delicate Stitched Satin across the card front below the sentiment.
For more information about the other products used on my card, please visit my over at my Make Time to Craft Blog.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.

~ Bonnie ~

3 comments :

  1. Oh Bonnie you have outdone yourself on this card! It is absolutely gorgeous the colors you chose are so elegant and the bow treatment is fabulous! The flowers are a wonderful finishing touch. They are going to love this card. I can't stop looking at it lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say