Friday, July 24, 2015

Summer Botanicals Card

Hi there crafty peeps!  I am back again with a card I created by coloring one of the beautiful botanical stamps from PowerPoppy with my Copic Markers and adding some stunning shimmering ribbon from the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store.  
After I stamped and colored the image, I die-cut it out my Pierced Rectangle Stax from MFT and matted it onto peach cardstock.  I took three designer patterned papers from my stash (My Girl by American Crafts) and layered them together onto more peach cardstock to create a background for my card.  I matted the image onto this background with foam tape.  I then wrapped Sheer Iridescent Ribbon in Peach around the card and also created a triple loop double layered bow with my Bow-It-All tool.  Finally, I added some aqua flat backed adhesive gems to the top and bottom for an accent, and adhered it all to a white A6 card base.  I hope you enjoy this fun summer colored card. Please visit my blog http://pinkchicpaperdesign.blogspot.com/ to see more cards with beautiful images and ribbons.  Have a wonderful day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say