Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Merry Christmas Treat Pocket Tag

 
Hello crafty friends and Happy Wednesday to you all! Today I'm sharing another fun Christmas pocket tag, this one is a pocket one I designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon, it can hold hot cocoa and a stir stick, or candys or whatnot. Love making these as they are so fun to create and give as gifts.
Love that you can take your large dies, and create these pockets, and then decorate them up using other dies and embellishments. I used the beautiful ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon, one is a Forest Green Satin, and the other is a christmas plaid. I used the Kadoodle Bug Designs Christmas cup ginger that I had put together last year. Love these! The sentitment tags are stampinup! I added some white dots, and then a little santa hat button up on the top bow.
Really Reasonable Ribbon:


Thank you so much for stopping by and have a lovely day! Hugs to all, Cheryl




No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say