Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Hot Cocoa gift Pocket using RRR

 

Hello crafty friends and Happy Wednesday to you all! Cheryl here today with a super fun Christmas Hot Cocoa gift Pocket using some of the Christmas ribbons from last months Really Reasonable Ribbon club. Loved the ribbons so much that I wanted to use more of them in my projects for Christmas.

these tag pockets are perfect for gift giving. Love that you can make them for neighbors, co-workers, family and so on. To create these I just cut 2 large die cuts any shape that works. Next I cut the design paper I wanted and then glued to each one. Now to create the pocket you will have to cut one in half, super easy! then glue to the bottom and decorate. super easy and fun. I had to add my bows,Love using Really Reasonable Ribbon to create these, so I added 2.
 Little Standing Nash bear is so sweet and is a SVG file. Love working with these too. I did add lots of dew drops as well. to add the ribbon across the border and cup I used 1/4" scor-tape. Nash is popped using the foam tabs and so is the little sentiment tag.

I hope you enjoy my post for today and thank you for stopping by!

hugs to all,

Cheryl

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say