Monday, November 7, 2022

May Your Days Be Merry & Bright

Hi there, friends.  It's Karen posting here today.  It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.  Well.....not necessarily here where I live in the desert; but definitely up in the Northern states.  In fact, we haven't even turned on the heat in our house yet.  The temps remain high enough during the daytime hours that we're still ok with just our sweatpants and an extra blanket at night.  But that doesn't mean we can't start celebrating Christmas.  Right?
There are so many great Christmas products out there in the craft world. Lots of great stamps, dies and goodies to help us create beautiful cards and projects. But.... the trims!! YES, the trims. You can't miss out on all the GORGEOUS ribbons, trims, laces, twines and Embellishments from Really Reasonable Ribbon. They're the best. The snowflake in the upper right corner has a White Flatback Pearl in its center.
I used basic black and red cardstocks for the base, and a Carta Bella patterned paper. I cut the frame using corrugated cardboard and white watercolor paper with a frame die from Taylored Expressions. I stencilled the diagonal stripes using a stencil from Pinkfresh. Those delicious cookies were cut using a die set from The Greetery. But like I mentioned, the trims..... LOTS of pretty trims from RRR.
I ran a length of Olive Wrinkled Ribbon across my card and tied a bow with that and a piece of Black Seam Binding. I also added a bow tied with Solid Red Baker's Twine and I tucked in a few Milk White Double Head Stamens. The little holly berries and ivy were cut from wool felt using a Paper Sweeties die. The thing I love most about Really Reasonable Ribbon is that I know I can ALWAYS find the perfect color, width, texture and style of trim for every project. They really have it ALL. I hope you'll stop back by here at the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog often for lots of great inspiration.

Blessings,
Karen

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say