Monday, August 9, 2021

Strawberry Sweet Card

Hello everyone and Happy Monday to you all! Today I have a super sweet card I designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the gorgeous ribbons and embellishments they carry in shop. This card has tons of layers.  As you all know I love layering, and I also love bears.
On my card I started with a white 6" x 6" base, then added four design paper layers, all have sewing and white gel dots. Next I added three more layers using die cuts for the doily, shaped die, and circle. I stamped a sentiment that is one of my favorites. Next the darling sweet bear is a SVG file, as I just got a new Cricut Air machine, and I'm loving it! I cut her out in brown card stock, red and tan, and distressed each piece. The eye lashes I drew on, and then added lots of white dots, and black gems. Next the strawberries were cut using a die cut from CC dies, and they were colored using Copics. Lastly I added my double bows and flower embellishments to the top, and then added the inside layer. I've been trying lately to get all the insides of my cards complete, as that way I don't have to do it later.

Really Reasonable Ribbon:



I hope you enjoyed my post for today, and thank you so much for stopping by! Have a lovely day!

Hugs to all, Cheryl
 

3 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Sandra! Have a lovely day!
      Hugs
      Cheryl

      Delete
    2. Thank you so very much Sandra! Have a lovely day!
      Hugs
      Cheryl

      Delete

We'd love to hear what you have to say