Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Hello, Fall!

Photo Play Autumn Greetings Loaded Pocket Card by Kathy Clement for Really Reasonable Ribbon

 Hello, Ribbon Lovers!  I have a delightful feeling that my favorite season is just around the corner!  Oh, how I  love fall!  So the August Ribbon Club Assortment is making me happy, happy!  Don't you just love the adorable Hedgehogs and Pumpkins Printed Satin Ribbon?  I may or may not have said "Squeeeee!" when I opened my shipment and found it waiting for me there!

Autumn is all about sipping hot cider and walking in crunchy leaves under crystal blue skies.  So I decided I needed to make a little loaded pocket card filled with all the goodies that make fall such a special time.  

Welcome Fall Loaded Pocket Card by Kathy Clement for Really Reasonable Ribbon

I found so many fun ways to use the ribbons from the August Ribbon Club Assortment!

Create some little tea wallets and  chocolate wallets to tuck into the box.  Then add fall teas, cookies, honey sticks, spoons...whatever would be a welcome treat on a crisp fall day!

Do you love fall as much as I do?  I can hardly wait!

Thanks for stopping by!

Cheerio,
kathy

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say