Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Hello Butterfly Greeting Card

 Hey there friends and crafty peeps! Ginny here to share a greeting card created with gorgeous trims and flowers from RRR.

I'm having so much fun with the slimline profile. I feel like it gives me much more room for extra flowers!

I used a pretty scalloped edge die to add detail like a frame.

This butterfly was part of a larger journal card. I simply fussy cut the image from the background and voila I have an ephemera like focal point.
All of these flowers are WOC from Really Reason. I really piled them on creating 2 arrangements .

~Really Reasonable Ribbon~ Pink Wrinkle RibbonChrysanthemumChelsea Rose, Trellis Rose

Wishing everyone a happy and productive day : )


No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say