Friday, August 27, 2021

So Beary Sweet Card

 Hello everyone and happy Friday to you all! Today's card was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the gorgeous Satin Pearl Pink Ribbon/Flowers/& Embellishments all from the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store. I've been busy playing with my new Cricut Air2 machine, and I love it! 


On my card today I picked some design papers I bought recently at a warehouse sale, and thought they would go perfectly with this svg file. I did three layers using the strawberries and then the backside of the strawberries. I layered them using the Scotch Advanced Tape refill, then added sewing and popped each layer using the foam tabs.  Next I cut out the ovals to put my bear on, and then added some darling ribbon across the top of the jam jar and bow. Next I used some swirl leaves, and added my big pink bow, along with flowers. My bear was distressed using a duster.  She sure is cute! Lastly I added some of the white pearl flowers to the swirls.

Really Reasonable Ribbon :

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day! Hugs to all, Cheryl

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say