Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Happy Happy Birthday Card

Hello everyone and Happy Monday to you all. Todays card was designed for my youngest Granddaughter for her 2nd Birthday & Really Reasonable Ribbon using the Gorgeous Ribbons they carry. She Loved it, and so did her mommy.
For my card today I chose to do some cute layers using design papers I just bought, and this sweet SVG file from Marjorie Ann, cut it out on my New Cricut Air Machine and loved making her. The bear pieces were all airbrushed using the copic airbrushing system and my air compressor. Next I cut out the number two using a die , and added it to the little bear. Super fun, however I need practice on these eyes, they kind of were a mess as the pen went through the glue. Next the Happy Happy Birthday stamp is from SU! and I used a punch for the scalloped circles. The bows were made using Really Reasonable Ribbons Gorgeous Satins, and I will list them below for easy finding.

Really Reasonable Ribbon:


 Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely day! Hugs to all, Cheryl

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say