Monday, April 14, 2014

Spring Is Coming


For our April Blog Hop, please click HERE.


Hi there RRR Ribbon Fans!  It's Jessie here, with a card to share with you. 
 
This time I decided to make a shabby chic springtime card.  Is it obvious that my favorite color is pink?!



To embellish my card, I used a 2 3/4" bow made of 5/8" Double-faced Satin Pink and then on top of that, I layered another bow made at 2" with Seam Binding Cream.  I topped it off with a handmade flower using a spellbinders die.  
 


Behind my image, you can see the distressed, ruffled ribbon.  I took a length 1.5" Pink Wrinkled Ribbon and cut the edges off.  Then I started to fray along the cut edge to add to the shabby chicness of my card.  That was layered over a length of Chloe Natural Crochet Lace.



I topped off my card with a variety of pretty flowers that are available at Really Reasonable Ribbon


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to come back tomorrow for some more inspiration!

1 comment :

  1. This image is adorable awesome coloring and I love all your embellishments your bow is gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say