Saturday, April 19, 2014

Ribbon Flower Tutorial-A Video Tell All

Hi Everyone!  Jenn here from Jax Bean Stalks.  Well, a few of you were asking "how do you make those ribbon flowers?".  You ask and you shall receive!  This is the show all video of how to make ribbon flowers as seen on my card from the Really Reasonable Ribbon blog hop, that just took place on the 13th.  Hope you like the tutorial and will try to make these with some of the beautiful RRR soon!




Hope you will enjoy the video.  If you do, I would love it if you followed my YouTube Channel.




4 comments :

  1. Great tutorial! I love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was an awesome card thanks for taking the time to come back with a video for the lovely flowers have a wonderful weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and I like the video. Now I can have ago at these flowers.

    Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so fantastic!! Thanks so much for the tutorial!!! I'm a new subbie on your YouTube channel!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say