Friday, April 4, 2014

Hello Beautiful!

 
 
Good morning ribbon fans!  Today I have another card to share with you, using lots of pretty ribbon and trim from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  

If you can't tell by now, one of my favorite things is this netting trim, which is now available in 16 colors!  I think it adds so much fun texture and I use it on just about everything!  And my most recent card is no exception...


Something else I love to do is layer ribbons and since it is one of my biggest craft room staples, I always have plenty to play with!  For this card, I layered 1.5" White Netting, 1.5" White Grosgrain, Tiffany White Crochet Lace, Allison White Crochet Lace and Diamond Satin Pearl Pink.
 
 
 To embellish this card, I also used the flower I originally made when I posted this tutorial.  See?  I told you I would use that flower somewhere!  I made this flower using 1.5" White Netting and 1.5" Pearl Pink Grosgrain.

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop back tomorrow for more inspiration!


 

3 comments :

  1. She is fabulous. I love the combo of the pink and grey. Very chic. The flower you made is fantastic. I have to go check out the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is the BOMB ribbon every where I love that you stack ribbon I think it gives the card great dimension the netting gives great interest and of course that beautiful flower but I think the star of the show (I've named her Ginger) is that beautifully colored image wow!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say