Sunday, April 6, 2014

Garden Party Page 1

Hello everyone and Happy Sunday to all! Today's project is a page I made for a mini album I'm working on right now. This page was created using Really Reasonable Ribbon, and the beautiful flowers that Bonnie carries in the RRR Store.

For this page I called it "Our Family" as I will be adding photos to the inside panels and pull out photo mats I made. You can see them in the next photos. 

I used Seam Binding in Danish Blue and Moss Green on the front of this page. I also used the beautiful Sweetheart Blossoms that can be found in the flower section at Really Reasonable Ribbon. I LOVE these darling flowers as they are sooo sweet!!!  The design Paper is Pebbles "Garden Party" Collection. For the wording I used the brand new CottageCutz Expressions, and the Springtime Mini for the greenery. 

On the photo mat I used Green Seam binding and the Pearl Pink Diamond Satin Ribbon.

This is the inside of the front of the page, and has a picket Fence for a pocket, then another pocket made out of the polka dot design paper that came in this Collection. The little tab cards are for photos and you can add writing to the back of each. The flowers, butterfly and cards are all from the Pebbles Garden Party Collection. The picket fence is a CottageCutz die.


On this page I used the beautiful Moss Green Leaves, and more Seam Binding in Blue. I also made a bow out of the same Pearl Pink Diamond Satin Ribbon. The daisies, watering can, flowers, and ladybug are all cutouts that match the Garden Party Collection.


In the photo above I just added a pocket card to show that a photo can go there.

Thank you for looking and have a super awesome day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

2 comments :

  1. What a sweet albums with so much detail and all types of little secret pull out tabs and pockets love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful album! Love the colors and the sweetness of it all!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say