Thursday, March 23, 2017

Thinking of You

Hi friends.  Bonnie here today with a card in my favorite color combo of pink and purple that features Delicate Stitched Satin Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  This is my all time favorite ribbon style for making beautiful bows.
I admit I've been in a little bit of a funk lately and my creativity just isn't there.  It doesn't mean I don't like to make stuff though and when this happens, I like to do things that don't take too much thought.  So I grabbed some pretty paper I made a while back and made some beautiful handmade roses.  I find work like this to be relaxing since I get to use my hands and I don't really need to do too much thinking.  My rose and doily dies are all from Cheery Lynn Designs.
My pretty bi-color bow was created on my Bow-it-All V3.0 Tool using 5/8" Hot Pink and Regal Purple Delicate Stitched Satin Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

For a video tutorial on how to create this beautiful bow, please click HERE.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  For more information on the other products I've used on my card, please visit my Make Time to Craft Blog.

~ Bonnie ~

2 comments :

  1. Your card is so dainty and elegant! I love the double bow and the little fringe of handmade paper. Beautiful colours
    Thank you for sharing your lovely work! :)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say