Tuesday, March 21, 2017

So Proud Of You

Welcome by again today, everyone.  It's Karen Letchworth here today sharing a sweet little card I made for Really Reasonable Ribbon using just a few of my favorite RRR trims.  Ribbons, baker's twine and lace always give cards so much rich texture and personality, and you can ALWAYS trust that Really Reasonable Ribbon will have the exact colors and styles you need for any project.  From super pretty and elegant to super shabby and rustic, Really Reasonable Ribbon always has the perfect trims and finishing touches.
I made this card using two pieces of patterned papers that I inked on the edges with distress inks.  Next, I ran a border sticker along on the right-hand side of my card aside a length of Debra Natural Crochet LaceBurlap Center-Stitched Navy (which is closer to a teal color actually), and Teal Baker's Twine.  I also ran a small length of the Teal Baker's Twine over the chipboard banner pieces to create a string of pendants.
The sentiments were stamped directly onto some little journalling stickers using Black Soot Distress Ink.  I left one spot at the bottom blank so that the date of that first solo bike ride could be documented there.  I plan to send this card to my Great Nephew, Gideon.  He has mastered the art of bike riding; which as we know, is life-changing for a young boy.  Not to mention, super exciting!
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Don't forget about the fun challenge taking place on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog.  We'd love to have you play along with us, and we hope that next time you need some ribbon or trim, you will think of Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Have an awesome day!
Karen Letchworth

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say