Saturday, March 18, 2017

Soft & Shabby Woodland Style Easter Card

Hello, Ribbon Lovers!  I have been having the best time creating spring cards with the March Ribbon Club Assortment.  It's added a whole new level of happy to my time in the studio.  Today I have a soft & shabby Woodland style Easter card to share with you.  It has pretty purple polka dot ribbon, a shimmering butterfly and gorgeous papers from Graphic 45's Sweet Sentiments collection.


This Grape Satin Swiss Dot ribbon makes a beautiful belly band for my card. The color blends perfectly with the pretty floral papers.  After tying my triple loop bow on my Zutter-Bow-it-All Tool, I topped it with an Ivory Burlap string bow


The stamped and die cut butterfly is sponged with Distress Inks, then lightly coated with Stardust Stickles. 


I created pockets on the inside of the card and then filled them with sweet little Easter treats.


I tied a snippet of that pretty Grape Swiss Dot Satin Ribbon around my handmade button card and used it to finish off my little art tag, too.

I hope you are having fun creating with pretty spring ribbons and beautiful papers, too!

Thanks for joining me!
Cheerio,
kathy

1 comment :

  1. Beautiful card! I love the images you used and the ribbon is the perfect accent! Mmmm...chocolate!
    -Miranda

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say