Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Life

{judy} Happy Wednesday, everyone! Today I have a fun, contemporary look for my card of encouragement.
On Confetti cardstock, I sprinkled several colors of Brushos, and then spritzed with water to make the powder active and run. Once that was dry, I stamped my sentiment (Stampin' Up!) with Archival Black ink (SU!), I adhered this to a panel of purple cardstock, and tied a triple bow around the card using the beautiful Tiny Sheer Purple Floral Organza ribbon. This ribbon is so sweet, and allows for the colors to show through beautifully.
I added three Cosmos Daisy Stem Flowers in shades of purple on top of the bow. All of my layers are adhered with 3/8" Scor-Tape. I like the mix of contemporary and traditional looks!
 Thanks for stopping by today!


2 comments :

  1. This is so colorful and sweet!! Love the cluster of the precious blossoms!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say