Friday, March 24, 2017

Floral Layout

Hello everyone, and Happy Friday to all!  Cheryl here today with a beautiful layout of my Grandma I created for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the beautiful shimmer satin, and embellishments. I LOVE how this layout turned out!!
I truly miss my Grandma, she was such an inspiration.  Not only was she my Grandma, but a Mom, Best Friend, and someone who would listen to what you had to say, and never was negative about it. Always tried to cheer you up when things were down and have you look at the brighter side of life. Wow how I miss hearing her voice and spending time with her. She was so loving, and spent her time with you.  We always enjoyed having my grandma come stay at our house for the day, have dinner, and then hubby or I would bring her home. All the sweet memories I have , I will cherish forever! Love you Grandma!!!!

Anyway, now that I have tears, I best move on to my layout! I chose these 3 photos of my Grandma. One was from when she was little baby(1917) and then next I'm not sure what age she was. But the last is from when we had photos done in 1991.  We did a 4 generation photo.  I just cut off the rest of us to make this layout just of my grandma. All photos were copied in black in white years back, and now are being used, so happy for this!

I ended up printing out the borders from the Delft Digital set, backed them with the dark blue from Boardwalk Club Kit, and then added blue sewing to each. The tag that I cut in half for this layout I just love.  It's absolutely beautiful, and there is room for writing.  I just LOVE the printouts of these, and love how they look on my layout for today.

The yellow background design paper is from the Delft Deluxe Kit. I also used the stencil from this collection to use on the background of the photo mattes for each photo.

Flowers were cut using white card stock, and then airbrushed using a blue and yellow Copic marker and my air compressor. I added some flowers from Really Reasonable Ribbon to the centers of each Daisy. Dies used are from Cheery Lynn Designs.

Bows were created using Really Reasonable Ribbon's Blue Shimmer Satin.  The center pieces are from their clear rhinestone embellishments.

I hope you enjoyed my post for today, as I truly enjoyed creating this beauty.  Please let me know what you think, as I always love reading your comments!

Hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment :

  1. So gorgeous! I miss my grandma too - they are so special in our lives!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say