Friday, March 31, 2017

Happy Anniversary Card

Hi friends.  Bonnie here with you today sharing a quick spring themed anniversary card featuring a pretty bow created with Delicate Stitched Satin Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
This is such a pretty color combination.  I think you will be seeing a lot of it over the next few weeks.
The center of the pretty handmade flower is embellished with a 12mm Dotted Wave Rhinestone.
My bi-color bow was created on my Bow-it-All V3.0 Tool using 5/8" Tropic and Light Coral Delicate Stitched Satin Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  This gorgeous ribbon comes in 37 beautiful colors and is perfect for tying gorgeous bows.

For a video tutorial on how to create this pretty bow, please click HERE.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  For more information on the other products used on my card, please visit my Make Time to Craft Blog.

~ Bonnie ~

2 comments :

  1. Such a beaautiful card and gorgeous details!! Pretty color combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous! I love your card. The ribbons are so pretty. I love those colors. Hope we see them in a ribbon club soon. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say