Saturday, March 11, 2017

Beautiful Clock All Occasion Greeting Card

Hey there Peeps!  So you know how when you have elements of a project come together just right?  Don't you love when that happens?  When I created this project I was inspired by the clock chipboard embellishment. I checked out some digis from my shop and low and behold the clock image with the gorgeous vintage rose fit perfectly. I mean it was like meant to be!!!
With the chipboard and image picked out I gathered flowers with the same peachy pink tones and fairly neutral background papers.
I've just been working on a major reorganization of my shop and I just cleaned up all the ribbons so I knew right away that I had this shade.
Since the layout turned out to be a bit bottoms heavy I added some metal keys, another flower and leaf, and twine to anchor it with a vintage button.
Additional chippies add texture as well as embossing the center section.

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies~  Ivory Burlap String, Diamond Satin Light Coral.

Okay that's all for me. Wishing all of you a happy and productive day with lots of time to be creative : ) G

1 comment :

  1. This is so beautiful for sure, with all the layers of ribbons, flowers and that clock!! Great texture and so shabby chic!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say