Friday, March 10, 2017

Remembering My Little Red Wagon

Hello, ribbon-loving friends!  It's Karen Letchworth posting today, and I'm so glad you've stopped by.  I'm wondering....how many of you remember having a either a Radio Flyer wagon or one like it?  I sure remember having hours and hours of fun in mine.  It brings back happy memories!
To celebrate these happy memories, I've created a sweet nostalgic card that takes us back to a simpler time.  I used some vintage ephemera and lots of great supplies from Really Reasonable Ribbon to make it extra awesome.  Once I had my card stock, patterned paper, chipboard and ephemera in place, I added a length of Cream Seam Binding; and then added a big bow with the Cream Seam Binding, and topped it with a 14mm White Flower-Shaped Flatback Round Pearl.  I love the vintage look that Really Reasonable Ribbon's sweet Embellishments add to  my projects.
I also added a small piece of the Red Center Stitched Burlap as well as the Brown Center Stitched Burlap (LOVE LOVE LOVE this ribbon SO much).  There's also a "sale tag" I added by attaching of piece of Really Reasonable Ribbon's awesome Baker's Twine.  I used the Cherry Baker's Twine, and Solid Red Baker's Twine.
I hope you will stop by to check out all the amazing ribbons, trims, embellishments, flowers and SO much more available at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  And don't forget about the fun challenge taking place on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog.  We love seeing your creativity!

Have a blessed week, and thanks again for stopping by today,

5 comments :

  1. Beautiful card Karen and yes I too had a Lil Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. The real one, or the chipboard one? The real one is a photo of my wagon, and the chipboard one is from October Afternoon.

      Delete
  3. Such a fun card and good memories!!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say