Monday, March 27, 2017

Ribbons and Flowers and Butterflies, Oh My!

Hello Ribbon Lovers!  Have you started your Easter cards yet?  I just enjoyed one more play date with my Spring Rainbow of Color Ribbon Club Assortment and made the sweetest Easter card.


This Grape Satin Swiss Dots Ribbon is just perfect for springtime and Easter!  Especially when you pair it up with pretty papers and chippies from Graphic 45's Sweet Sentiments Collection.  It performed double duty on this card, serving as both the belly band and the triple loop bow.

 After tying my bow with my Zutter Bow-it-All Tool, I topped it with Ivory Burlap String and a stamped and colored butterfly.  I love the way the ribbon pulls out all the beautiful purple flowers in the paper collection.


The inside of the card has two pockets, both filled with sweet treats.


The top pocket contains a little handmade button card, all dressed up in its Easter best.

I filled the lower pocket with a tag that I made using bits and pieces that were on my work table.  Oh, and candy...because it's Easter, you know?

Thanks for stopping by!
Cheerio,
kathy

1 comment :

  1. Love all your gorgeous details and especially that gorgeous ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say