Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Sweet Tulips Card

Hello crafty friends and Happy Tuesday to all!  My card for today was created using Really Reasonable Ribbon's beautiful Taffeta , pearls, and Cabachons. Love working with the Taffeta Ribbon, it's absolutely gorgeous and makes beautiful bows! This is what I call a Clean and Simple card. :)

On my card I chose to use the pretty Blue Topaz Taffeta Ribbon and then the Cabachons for the centers of my bows.  I love how they match perfectly with my card here.

Stamping was all done using Club Scrap Delft Collection, and Copic Markers.

The pearls in the corners are RRR 8mm White Flat Backed Pearls.
 It's been a long time since I created my own design paper using stamps, and really love how this one turned out. I wanted to use the same stamp to create my sentiment area as well. But before stamping any sentiment or flowers, I used the mask that came in my Delft Club kit and created a light background for my sentiment. You can see it in the close up above. I used a silver metallic ink pad to do this. Then I stamped my sentiment, and next my flowers. They were colored using 2 blues, and 2 green Copic markers. I had so much fun creating this one!!!

Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment :

  1. This is so beautiful with the blue ribbons and images!! The cabachons fit perfectly with your card!!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say