Monday, November 7, 2016

The Country Holiday Collection goes Shabby Chic!

Hello, Ribbon Lovers!  Kathy here with the Country Ribbon Club Assortment.  I flipped country on its ear and came up with a beautiful shabby chic birthday card.


See?  Country Holiday, meet Shabby Chic! Luxurious Rosewood Satin Swirls creates a border at the base of the card.

I created the base of my bow cluster with Brown Diamond Stitch Satin Ribbon.  Then I used my Zutter Bow it All Tool to tie a triple loop bow with  Gold & Copper Diamond Print Grosgrain Ribbon.  A pretty pink anemone and butterfly finish things off nicely.

There are two pockets inside.  One has a ribbon topped bookmark and chocolate, while the other contains a magnet, tea bag and honey stick.  It's like a birthday party in a card!

I can't wait to play more with this pretty ribbon assortment!

Thanks for stopping by!
Cheerio,
kathy


2 comments :

  1. This is gorgeous. And someone will love all the extras.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Sandra and Lisa! The ribbons in this collection are gorgeous. I'm so glad you enjoyed the project. Happy creating! kathy

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say