Sunday, November 27, 2016

More Shabby Chic Fun with The Country Holiday Ribbon Collection

Hello, Friends! I'm having such fun creating with the pretty ribbons in this Country Holiday Collection. They work so well for shabby chic creations that I just had to make this A Little Birdie Told Me Birthday Card. It's filled with all kinds of sweet surprises on the inside.

A Little Birdie Told Me Birthday Card

a-little-birdie-told-me-birhtday-card-by-kathy-clement-photo-4

How shabbylicious is this? I love the way the pink ribbons pull out the pink colors in the designer papers. My ribbon border uses Brown Diamond Satin Ribbon topped with Wild Rose RRR Select Swiss Dots Grosgrain Ribbon. Because these are such soft, pastel colors, the brown border serves to anchor the design. 
a-little-birdie-told-me-birhtday-card-by-kathy-clement-photo-1
The corner bow cluster made with Brown Diamond Satin Ribbon balances the bird house cluster in the opposite corner.
a-little-birdie-told-me-birhtday-card-by-kathy-clement-photo-2
A scrap of Rosewood Satin Swirls ribbon and natural burlap string adorn the vintage key. The rustic bird house is topped with a snippet of Crosshatch on Copper Satin Ribbon.

The party is on the inside

a-little-birdie-told-me-birhtday-card-by-kathy-clement-photo-5
I love to create these "party in a card" keepsakes. Fill up the pockets with lots of treats to turn the card into a gift. 
a-little-birdie-told-me-birhtday-card-by-kathy-clement-photo-7
The upper pocket contains a key topped tag that would also make a great bookmark. You'll find a pretty pink teabag and magnet in the lower pocket. 
a-little-birdie-told-me-birhtday-card-by-kathy-clement-photo-6
What could be sweeter than these darling vintage images combined with beautiful Really Reasonable Ribbon? 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Cheerio,Kathy

  Save Save Save Save Save

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say