Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Autumn Blessing Decor

Hi, my name is Sheila Rumney and I am so excited to be joining this very talented design team.  Today, I am sharing a vintage inspired Autumn Blessing decor that can easily be created to hang in your home this autumn season.
I combined the beautiful olive ribbon from the Autumn Sheer with Satin Center Assortment and the Jute String Natural.  The Jute String Natural a great size to thread the vintage button used in the project.

I then added some autumn leaves, burlap, a vintage image, pattern paper and adhered it to a vintage Bingo card.  Then I used the cream color ribbon of the Autumn Sheer with Satin Center Assortment  to add a hanger.

I then added some glitter glue to make the image and leaves pop.  

I hope your enjoyed this sweet project and give it a try.



2 comments :

  1. Sheila, this is so sweet and the perfect little accent for the home. Beautiful, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy for your sweet comments, dear friend!

      Delete

We'd love to hear what you have to say