Saturday, November 12, 2016

DIY Kanzashi Ribbon Flower Petal #2 Video Tutorial

Today I have a NEW Kanzashi Petal option to teach you.  This is a petal with a rounded tip which I created with great ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  You can create Kanzashi petals like these with Grosgrain, Satin or even Gingham squares just as long as the ribbon is 100% polyester.
My samples today all feature Grosgrain Ribbon which is available in 60+ colors at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  The third sample also includes a top layer done with Bright Pink Gingham Ribbon which adds a fun pattern texture.
The center embellishments on the Kanzashi Flowers are all from Really Reasonable Ribbon as well.  Be sure to check out the NEW Embellishments Section for a lot of fun options.

DIY Kanzashi Ribbon Flower Petal #2
 Video Tutorial
To view this video on YouTube, please click HERE.
If you like my video, please click the YouTube icon in the bottom right of the video above and head to YouTube and give me a thumbs up. I'd love for you to subscribe to my channel and leave a comment as well.


I bet you can tell that I just LOVE these pretty 12mm Bi-Color Wave Cabachons.  I used them on two on my samples.
For more inspiration, please visit my Make Time to Craft Blog.  Happy crafting!!

~ Bonnie ~

2 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say