Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Joyeux Noel

 Good morning RRR peeps!  Cherry here today to share a seasonal card for the holidays.  A classic combination of golds, whites, and creams.  I used Old Gold Shimmer Satin Ribbon to create my loopy bow.  I tucked in some pinecones and mini acorns that I collected outside.
 I also decorated the inside a bit using papers and some pretty Cross Hatch on Gold Satin Ribbon.  I adhered it easy peasy by using some Scor-Tape.  I love using it, especially for slimmer ribbons.
 Lots of pretty layers and dimension using Tombow 3d tabs
 I used a vintage Nativity ornament as my focal point and several gorgeous poinsettias to frame it.

                                               As always enjoy! Hugs, Cherry


1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say