Thursday, November 17, 2016

Getting Scrappy with Steampunk Debutante

Hello, Ribbon Lovers!  It's Kathy here with a great way to use your scraps. Since I clean my work table at the end of each project, I had developed the habit of putting my paper scraps into a Sterlite cart.  Where they were promptly forgotten!  Now,   instead of tossing them into the "Land that Time (and Kathy) forgot", I use them to make a little card or tag before I clean up my desk.  That's how this lovely little Steampunk Debutante Art Tag came into being.
I love the way this Peacock Alley Seam binding picks up on the blues in the paper and adds a punch of vibrant color to the tag.  Both this color and its kissing cousin, Noble Peacock, look amazing with the Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutante papers.


It's amazing what you can make with scraps, isn't it?

Thanks for stopping by!
Cheerio,
kathy

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say