Friday, November 4, 2016

RRR Challenge #151 Winners!



Challenge #151 was lots of fun with our 'Orange' You Glad it's Autumn theme. 
We saw a wide variety of wonderful projects this time around. Many thanks to all who participated.

Our top three picks for Challenge #151 in no particular order are:

Congratulations to our top 3 for a job well done. Grab your "I made the RRR Top 3" badge (located on the right column of the blog, near the bottom) and display it with pride. You ladies did a fantastic job!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks again to everyone who played along with us on our 'Orange' You Glad it's Autumn themed Challenge.  I hope to see you all back again for Challenge #152 which is now up and running.


~ Bonnie Garby ~

4 comments :

  1. Thank you soooo much for picking my card as one of your Top 3. I am so honored to be chosen since there were so many awesome cards with ribbon on them! Thanks and I'm proud to put the badge on my blog! Hugs, Gail L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks so much gals for a top 3 pick! You just made my day! I will be displaying your badge with pride. =)
    Thanks again!!
    Huge crafting hugs!
    Sarah T

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say