Monday, November 14, 2016

Christmas Wishes

 Hello everyone, Cheryl here today with a Christmas card designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the Beautiful Satin with Metallic edge assortment. I love this time of year, prepping for Christmas, getting lots of cards done, and pretty soon I will start decorating my home :) cant wait!

On my card I used the White Satin with Metallic edge from this assortment here, to create my big bow. My bow was done in 2 different pieces and then hot glued to each other on my card. I did add a RRR embellishment its the 12mm flatbacked round acrylic rhinestone.

The flowers and branches were created using Cheery Lynn dies, and I did add some vintage pearls to the centers. This paper is absolutely beautiful and makes for a beautiful Christmas card. My sentiment is from The Project Bin called Luke 2!

The top 2 layers of my card are popped up using Really Reasonable Ribbons Foam Tabs.



I hope you enjoyed my card for today! Thank you for stopping by, and have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say