Thursday, November 3, 2016

Christmas Blessings/ Doily Fancy Fold Card

 
Hello everyone ,
Cheryl here with a Doily Fancy Fold card I created for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the Gorgeous Christmas Ribbon called "Plaid Ribbon Christmas Red/Green/Gold" This ribbon is absolutely beautiful, and makes for some Gorgeous bows(easy to create too). I am having so much fun creating Christmas cards this year, and this one was a super fun one to create. Might have to do some more of this kind :)


My card was created using 4 doilies, 6 circles, 1 frame, and 1 oval. This one has Really Reasonable Ribbon to tie it closed. Above you can see it un-tied. My bow is made up using the Plaid Christmas ribbon and I made 2 bows, and glued them to each other. Next I hot glued a RRR Embellishment to the center. LOVE this card!!

In the center of my bow I used one of Really Reasonable Ribbons beautiful embellishments called Mixed color Flower shaped flatback round acrylic rhinestone embellishment in red.


All dies used are Cheery Lynn Dies
 I hope you enjoyed my post for today! Thank you for stopping by, and have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say