Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Upcycled Christmas Frame with Wire Edge Ribbon

Hi friends! Today I'm sharing a easy project that anyone can make to brighten up your wall décor this holiday season.  I took an old frame that wasn't being used and painted it red, then simply added some May Arts Wired Edge Ribbon made into a puffy bow to the top corner. This is a super easy craft to make and has a really nice presence. That wired edge ribbon is so fun to work with!
Then I decorated the opposite bottom corner with a couple of WOC White Spiral Stamens, 2 WOC White Bead Berry Spray Clusters, 1 Red Bead Berry Spray Cluster and a few Ivory Roses.
Here's a close up of the corner....
I hope you've been inspired to try using wired edge ribbon in some creative way! Thanks so much for stopping by today! Happy crafting!

1 comment :

  1. very pretty what a great Idea. I love everything about this.

    God Bless
    hugs
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say