Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Seeing Swiss Dots and Buttons


Hey everyone.  It's Dana here with you today.  I hope you are having a great day.  I'm back to share a card I made using some fabulous Satin Swiss Dots ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon. I love this primary color ribbon assortment.  It's perfect for spring.


This ribbon worked perfectly with some polka dot buttons I had stashed in my stamp room.  The colors matched perfectly.  I used the ribbon as stripes across my card and the buttons were the perfect embellishment.

 
All my card needed at this point was a simple sentiment.  I didn't want anything to take away from my ribbon stripes. This was a quick and cute card to put together.  By using different ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon the look of this card is endless. I used some 3D foam tabs to pop my panel up on a white card base.


Now it's your turn to head on over to the shop and pick up your fabulous Satin Swiss Dots ribbon and make yourself a striped ribbon card.  We would love to see what you create.  Have a fabulous day everyone.

Hugs,
Dana

6 comments :

  1. Oh, how cute! I love those polka dot ribbons combined with the buttons! Such a happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card. And that ribbon is perfect with the buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Pretty! Love the gorgeous colors!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful is your card l just love the ribbon and buttons x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just the cutest card! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say