Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Ribbons and Roses


Hi everyone.  Teresa here again on this amazing Wednesday.  I have a quick and easy card to share with all of you today that I did with some  6x6 papers by Teresa Collins (Save the Date) and my favorite Seam Binding Ribbon.  Since spring is just around the corner I picked lots of soft pastels and a simple super tiny black dot to set it off with.


For my card I cut a 5x5 inch piece of white cardstock to make the base and then layered smaller pieces of the printed cardstock and put 3D Foam dots between them.  For the top layer I used a new Spellbinders die from the Laced with Love collection called Blooming Collection.  I used the outer piece for the frame in white and the inner circle.  For the sentiment I used an adhesive sticker from SRM that says You're Special to me, and it fit perfectly.  To finish my card I added a pretty seam binding bow in Rose Petal and added a few roses and tulle too.  It went together really quick and now it's all ready to give to someone.

Thanks for stopping over to see what's new on the blog.

4 comments :

  1. That die is lovely. And the seam binding combined with the roses and tulle is a perfect compliment to the soft colors in the pp and the overall elegance of the piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you all so much for taking the time to stop and say such sweet things about my card. I hope you all have a wonderful and very crafty weekend.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say