Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Easter Wishes


Hi there crafty peeps!  It's Amber here today to share with you a card I made with some gorgeous ribbon and lace from the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store.  There is a GREAT SALE going on right now through Friday 3/6, so now is a  great time to stock up!  I decided to get a bit of a head start on my Easter cards for this year.


I used an image from the "Easter Wishes" stamp set by Flourishes.  I colored it with my Copic markers.  The papers are from Websters Pages "New Beginnings Collection".  I matted the paper with Lemon Chiffon cardstock from My Favorite Things.  I added a few yellow pearls from BoBunny as an accent.

I wrapped the blue ribbon from the Pastel Diamond Satin Assortment around the card.  I then wrapped Sandra White Crochet Lace on the top of that.  I wanted it to reflect the ribbon tied around the egg in the stamped image.  I then added an assortment of spring colored Mulberry flowers as an accent to the bow I created with the same blue ribbon and my Bow-It-All tool.  I hope this inspires you to pull out your spring crafting supplies and whip up some fun Easter/Spring creations of your own.  Have a wonderful day!

3 comments :

  1. That is just the dearest card! The colors are yummy! TFS
    ~Kris~

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just the dearest card! The colors are yummy! TFS
    ~Kris~

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say