Sunday, March 22, 2015

50 Shades of Gray RIBBONS


Don't let your mind go there!  I'm talking about RIBBONS, of course.  Who knew that Really Reasonable Ribbon had so many luscious ribbons in gray (or silver, charcoal, and SO much more), and they all blend together SO beautifully.  Just take a look.


 I created this card with LOTS of terrific gray ribbons from the shop including their luscious Wide Gray Netting, gorgeous Seam Binding in Charcoal Gray, Delicate Stitched Satin Silver, Striped Grosgrain Gray, Baker's Twine in Oyster, and the beautiful Metallic String in Silver.  But that's not it!  There's more.


Really Reasonable Ribbon carries SO MUCH MORE than just ribbon.  While ribbon is definitely our specialty, we carry so many gorgeous accents for your cards. As you can see from these photos, there are accents PERFECT for every project.  Look at how nicely these embellishments work with the ribbons.  This can be done with any color scheme.  I used the GORGEOUS Open Roses in Black, and the Open Roses in Ivory (I used a spray to make them gray).  These beautiful flowers come in three different sizes, and I used the 10mm and 15mm sized flowers on this card.


You will also notice that I used a new FAVORITE of mine, which are our LOVELY Spiral Stamens.  I used the Wild Orchid Craft Spiral Stamens in Silver.  This particular color is VERY popular, and tends to sell out quickly.  They've been recently restocked, so now is a great time to get some for yourself.  The silver will blend with almost ANY color scheme, but just in case.....they also come in SIX other amazing and vibrant colors.  I really hope you will take time to browse through the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store today, and treat yourself to some of these GORGEOUS products.  You're also warmly welcomed to stop by my blog, My Cup Runneth Over, to say hello and take a closer look.  Thanks so much for visiting us today!

Karen Letchworth
Really Reasonable Ribbon Design Team Member

2 comments :

  1. wow this card is stunning and I love the colours ribbons. The embellishments are gorgeous.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say