Thursday, March 12, 2015

Bird and Blooms on Blue Card


Hey there Paper Peeps...Ginny here and I am so happy that Spring is right around the corner.  I'm in the mood for some birds and flowers.....so here is a card with both on a fabulous blue stripe and paisley.


Isn't that Light Blue Chevron Stripe on Twill ribbon just scrumptious??? I topped it with Light Blue Burlap String and a button and tag : ) The perfect combo for a Spring card!


I used a combination of Mulberry Flowers with handcrafted stamped and layered flowers topped off with pearly accents. There's also a bit of painted chipboard peeking out.


I layered Blue Paisley Stripes and images from the Vintage Illustration CD from Crafty Secrets and a beautiful dark robins egg blue card stock to separate the patterns.


 I finished the inside with just a neutral card stock with stitching.


I used my Tonic Distresser to tatter up the edges..I love the effect after inking...but hate the mess....it's worth it though so I guess I will just clean up lol.
Okay Peeps that's all for me....wishing you all a happy and productive day with lots of time to be creative : ) G

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say