Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Floral Thank You


Hi there crafty peeps!  I wanted to share with you today a card I created with some of the supplies from the March Simon Says Stamp Card Kit and some fabulous ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon.


I layered a few of the papers that came in the kit together on top of some yellow shimmer cardstock. The kit came with a die that punches a row of holes and I used that on the top and bottom of the card. I wove Metal Gray Swiss Dots Grosgrain Ribbon through the holes.  I then stamped the sentiment onto a journal card from the paper collection.  I stamped flowers and leaves from the included stamp set with two different shades of yellow ink and a light gray ink.  I fussy cut them all out and layered them onto the card.  Finally, I created a double layered bow with the same Metal Gray Swiss Dots Grosgrain Ribbon and Lemon Delicate Stitched Satin Ribbon.

I hope you enjoy my sun-shiny Thank You card and it inspires you to make something cheerful as well today.  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments :

  1. I love how you wove the ribbon at the top and bottom of the card. The grey and yellow ribbon are perfect with the papers from the kit. You did an amazing job fussy cutting the flowers and leave - I thought you had used a die. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say